Having a wet basement not only compromises the safety of your home’s foundation, but the after effects of water damage can also be hazardous to your health. The most common problem with a wet basement is the onset of mold. The sight or smell of mold does not have to be obvious for there to be a problem. Mold is known to cause allergies, breathing problems, and other illnesses from even the smallest amounts that may be hidden in your wet basement walls. Some mold may be allergenic while other can be toxigenic.
Hire a certified MOLD professional in Toronto to properly remove household MOLD.
If mold is present in your home, it is important to hire a qualified Toronto mold professional to have it removed. Attempting to remove the mold without using proper containment measures, can actually result in spreading the mold and making the problem much worse. Nu Site is experienced and fully qualified to remove hazardous mold quickly and efficiently so you can breathe easy again. If you would like to get air samples Nu Site works with companies that test the quality of air in your home and determine a mold problem.
Our MOLD removal process according to the Clean Trust standard.
- Inspection and assessment of affected areas.
- Health and safety considerations.
- Containment to prevent contamination to unaffected areas.
- Remediation and removal of mold/microbial.
- Structure and content cleaning.
- Moisture removal and dehumidification – fixing the source of the moisture problem.
- Proper disposal of contaminated materials.
- May be advisable to have your HVAC system decontaminated.
Why Choose Nusite For Your Next Mold Removal Project
- Fully insured and certified. Fully covered by WSIB
- Free, no obligation estimates
- Written Guarantee on all work performed
- On Time and on Budget, every time
- Flexible Financing available, including 0% Financing
<— Contact us today for a free estimate.
Or Call us at 416-622-7000
To avoid long term side effects of having mold in your home, hire Nu site’s certified professional contractors and fix your mold problem before it gets worse. Contact Nu Site at (905) 731-1228 or (416) 622-7000 or fill out our online form to receive a mold inspection or free estimate. Start breathing better today!